Weatherwatch.wpengine.com is committed to respecting the intellectual property rights of others and expects our users to do the same. We respond to claims of copyright infringement in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and use a similar process for responding to claims of trademark infringement.
To notify us of copyright infringement on our website, please send us a written notice by mail or email that includes all of the following information:
1. Identification of the copyrighted work you believe is being infringed.
2. Identification of the work you believe is infringing, with information that is reasonably sufficient for us to locate it.
3. Your name, address, phone number and email address.
4. A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the work in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
5. A statement that the information in your notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that has allegedly been infringed.
6. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the exclusive right that has allegedly been infringed.
weatherwatch.wpengine.com will treat notices that meet these requirements in accordance with the DMCA. If we have taken down any content that you believe should not have been removed, you can send us a written counter-notice by mail or email. Please be sure your counter-notice meets the DMCA requirements and we will follow the process set out in the DMCA. You may find out more about the DMCA at http://copyright.gov.
To notify us of trademark infringement, please send us a written notice that includes: (a) the specific trademark you claim is being infringed, (b) detailed information about the trademark you claim is infringing your trademark and where to locate the infringing trademark on our site, (c) your name, address and email address, (d) statements that are the equivalent to #4 and #5 above but as to the trademark instead of a copyright, (e) a physical or electronic signature meeting the requirements of #6 above, and (f) the serial or registration number of your trademark if it has been registered.
We will respond to all infringement notices that meet the requirements set forth above and comply with any applicable laws. We reserve the right to remove any content without prior notice and at our sole discretion. We may disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe or are repeatedly charged with infringing the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others.
Where to Send Notices
Please send copyright and trademark notices to:
Domain Development Corporation
Attn: Copyright/Trademark Agent
26500 West Agoura Road, Suite 102-595
Calabasas, CA 91302
Last updated on December 29, 2017